Data Recovery from Microsoft Hyper-V Virtual Systems
With increasing development activity and product launches, Microsoft continues to grow as one of the world’s leading providers of virtual platforms.
Common Causes of Virtual Data Loss
- Careless implementation of virtual platforms.
- Mismanagement of proprietary data.
- NTFS corruption.
- Traditional RAID and hardware failures.
- Deleted or corrupt files contained within VHDs.
Solid Solutions for Virtual Data Recovery
Our Ontrack Data Recovery engineers have developed industry leading Microsoft Hyper-V data recovery techniques to help manage our client’s virtual data loss scenarios.
Our engineer’s knowledge of the Microsoft Hyper-V file system and traditional recovery techniques combine to deliver a dynamic deep-dive NTFS and VHD host and guest OS level data recovery service.
Ontrack Data Recovery services can recover virtual data from the following situations:
- Corrupt NTFS Volumes
- Currupted Virtual Hard Disks (VHDs)
- RAID or other hardware failures
- Accidental data deletion
We can recover data from the following Microsoft Virtual Platforms:
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Virtual Server
- Microsoft Virtual PC